Aim and acceptance
This legal notice regulates the use of the website www.apliquick.com (hereinafter, THE SITE), owned by APLIQUICK SC (hereinafter, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE).
Access to the website of APLIQUICK SC confers the status of Site User and implies full acceptance without reserve of all the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may be liable to modification.
The user is obliged to make correct use of the website in compliance with the legislation, good faith, public order, traffic use and this Legal Notice. The user shall be liable to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or to third parties, for any damages which may arise as a result of any breach of said obligation.
Identification and Communications
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, regarding Services of the Information Society and E-commerce, informs you that:
Its corporate name is: APLIQUICK SC
Its trading name is: A P L I Q U I C K ® ™
Its Tax Identification Number is: ESJ55160923
Its registered offices are in: C/Antoni Capmany 5-7, Girona
To contact us, we have several means of contact available, which are listed below:
Telephone: +34 972325560
All notifications and communications between the users and THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE shall be deemed effective, to all intents and purposes, when they are made by surface mail or any other means listed above.
Access and Use Conditions
The website and its services are of free access. But, the use of certain services of the website is only allowed by APLIQUICK SC after filling out the corresponding form.
Users guarantee the authenticity and relevance of all the data provided by them to APLIQUICK SC, and will be held as the only persons liable for any false or inaccurate statements made.
Users expressly undertake to make proper use of the offered contents and services of the APLIQUICK SC and not to use them for, among others:
- a) Publishing content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, encouraging terrorism or, in general, contrary to the law and public order.
- b) Placing a computer virus on the network or carrying out actions liable to alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or cause damage to electronic documents, data or physical or logical systems belonging to APLIQUICK SC or third parties; as well as hindering access of other users to the website and its services by massive consumption of computer resources via which APLIQUICK SC provides the services.
- c) Attempting to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of APLIQUICK SC or third parties and, where appropriate, extracting information.
- d) Infringing intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violating the confidentiality of information of APLIQUICK SC or third parties.
- e) Impersonating the identity of another user, public administrations or a third party.
- f) Duplicating, copying, distributing, making available or in any other form publicly communicating, transforming or modifying the content, unless having permission from the holder of the corresponding rights or it being legally permitted.
- g) Collecting data for advertising purposes and sending advertising of any kind and communications for the purpose of sale or other commercial nature without making a prior request or obtaining consent.
All the website content, such as text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose ownership belongs to APLIQUICK SC, none of the operating rights thereof being assigned to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, users who access this website can see the content and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the items reproduced are not subsequently assigned to third parties, nor are installed on servers connected to networks, nor are subject to any kind of misuse.
Also, all trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind that appear on the website are the property of APLIQUICK SC; it may not be construed that access to the website grants the user any right over them.
Distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the content and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the holder of the exploitation rights are forbidden.
The insertion of a Hyperlink shall in no event imply the existence of any relationship between APLIQUICK SC and the owner of the site or the web page where the Hyperlink is inserted, or the acceptance or approval by APLIQUICK SC of its contents or services. Any person who intends to provide a hypertext link must obtain previous written authorization from APLIQUICK SC. In any case, the hyperlink shall only allow access to the homepage of our website. Also, the user must refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about APLIQUICK SC, or include illegal content, contrary to good conduct and public order.
APLIQUICK SC is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions performed on the basis thereof.
Warranties and Liability disclaimer
The content of this website is of a general nature and has a merely informative purpose. APLIQUICK SC does not fully guarantee access to all content, or its completeness, correctness, validity or accuracy, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
APLIQUICK SC excludes, to the extent permitted by the legal system, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- a) The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the content, as well as the existence of vices or defects of any kind in the content transmitted, distributed, stored, made available which may have been accessed from the website or the services provided.
- b) The presence of viruses or other items in the content which may cause damage to the user’s computer systems, electronic documents or data.
- c) Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a consequence of the incorrect use of the website. And as an example, APLIQUICK SC shall not be liable for the actions of third parties that infringe intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, right to honour, personal and family privacy and their own image, as well as the regulations governing unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Also, APLIQUICK SC declines any responsibility regarding the information found outside this website and not directly managed by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively that of informing the user of the existence of other sources that may broaden the content that this website offers. APLIQUICK SC does not guarantee nor is he liable for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites, nor does he suggest, invite or recommend visiting them, and will not, therefore, be responsible for the result obtained by visiting these sites. APLIQUICK SC shall not be responsible for establishing hyperlinks by third parties.
Any administrative information provided by the website does not replace legal publicity of the laws, regulations, plans, and general provisions and acts that may be published formally in the official bulletins of the public administrations, which constitute the sole instrument that certifies their authenticity and content. Information available on this website must be deemed to be guidance and does not purport to be legally binding.